Irving: A City Built for Business
For those searching for a place to call home where they can have it all, look no further than Irving-Las Colinas. We are a city where opportunities abound, businesses thrive, and residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life. Centrally located in the heart of the dynamic North Texas region, Irving-Las Colinas offers an unparalleled winning combination that makes corporations and businesses of all sizes want to call our city home:
- Global, Regional and Local Accessibility Within Minutes
- We are the only city in North Texas offering global access, just minutes away, via two international airports: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field.
- Our city is the only one of its kind in the region that features a modern, connected highway infrastructure, bringing thousands of skilled workers to your door.
- Six Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) stations in Irving-Las Colinas provide easy commuter access to the heart of our business district.
- A Diverse and Educated Workforce at Your Doorstep
- As the 14th most diverse city in America, we embrace and celebrate diversity
- Education is our priority, and we boast one of the highest concentrations of STEM-educated workers in the country. Nearly 40% of Irving-Las Colinas residents over 25 have earned a two-year college degree, and 35% have at least a bachelor’s degree
- With eight colleges and 106 additional schools located within a 25-mile radius, continuing education opportunities are easily accessible.
- Exceptional Quality of Life
- Our city offers a one-of-a-kind entertainment, retail, and restaurant destination, along with our convention center, hotels, and residential and office spaces, all located on a beautiful water canal and Lake Carolyn.
- Irving-Las Colinas’ unsurpassed recreational access includes over 2,000 acres of land, 43 parks and Campion Trail, a master-planned, 22-mile greenbelt along the Elm Fork and West Fork of the Trinity River.
- The City offers endless recreation options including picnicking, hiking/biking trails, sports of all kinds, fishing, swimming, recreation centers, canoeing, and boating.
Our city’s booming, diverse economy supports more than 8,500 businesses and ranks second as a home to more private and public companies than any other city in North Texas. The global headquarters of eight Fortune 500 companies and four Fortune 1000 are located in Irving-Las Colinas, while more than 100 foreign-owned companies operate subsidiaries here, giving our city the distinction as a leader in Texas for foreign business investment.
In addition, strategic partnerships are pivotal in helping our team provide even more expertise and resources to companies moving into our region. Key partners of the Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber include the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Urban Land Institute (ULI), the International Economic Development Council, the International Council of Shopping Centers, Texas Economic Development Corporation, Team Texas, Texas Association of Business (TAB), the North Texas Commission and the DFW Marketing Team.
Partners like the DFW Global Chamber, Greater Dallas Asian Chamber of Commerce and many others provide our member investors with meaningful access to these organizations and even greater opportunities for business growth.
We invite you to come discover and learn more about Irving-Las Colinas – the heart of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing regions in the United States.