We call all our members “investors,” but then again, we’re different!
Becoming a member-investor in The Greater Irving-Las Colinas 5-Star Chamber is one of the best choices you can make in helping to support the growth and future of your company.
Whether your business is a large Fortune 500 corporation or a small startup, when you become a member-investor of the Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber, we are ready to offer your company the assistance, contacts, training, and opportunities that will help you foster success and create growth.
The Chamber works with thousands of professionals in North Texas to develop and promote an environment for business opportunities that advance growth for our member-investors and the community. We have taken the lead on dozens of local initiatives that support and promote retail, nonprofit, educational and community enterprises. Our pro-business approach also focuses on jobs, whether that means creating jobs to foster company growth or protecting and retaining jobs to benefit current employees.
In addition, we partner with other local, state and national business organizations and chambers to launch initiatives and provide additional resources to our member-investors, including:
- Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Irving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- North Texas Commission
- Texas Association of Business
- Texas Chamber of Commerce Executives
- S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
As a Chamber member-investor, you’ll benefit from:
- High-level events and networking opportunities with a Metroplex DFW business development focus
- Workplace management advice
- Policy and legislative advocacy—we are the voice of business to ensure pro-business legislation
- Support from the leading force in our community’s plan of action to recruit businesses, create jobs and expand international trade
- Lead generation tools that specifically help grow small businesses
- A range of optional products and services that customize your membership
- A stable, convenient and accessible location for your business and employees