The Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce was established nearly nine decades ago. Since that time, it has a proven record of assisting thousands of businesses of all sizes with relocating to Irving, workforce development, networking, visibility and marketing.
The Irving-Las Colinas 5-Star Chamber of Commerce, the first in Texas and one of only 70 among the 7,000 chambers nationally. We earned—and retain—this designation due to our team of dedicated professionals who are committed to our values of leadership excellence, promoting collaborative partnerships, uncompromising quality and professional integrity. This strategy ensures our investors receive the highest quality services and opportunities enabling them to reach—and exceed—their goals.
We have over 1,900 members including 53 Fortune 500 companies including five world headquarters – Celanese Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fluor Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation and The Michaels Companies, Inc.
Additionally, four Fortune 1000 global headquarters include Commercial Metals, Darling Ingredients, Flowserve and Pioneer Natural Resources.
Corporations with a large presence in Irving:
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Aviall Services, Inc., A Boeing Company
- Citigroup, Inc.*
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group*
- Envoy Air
- Microsoft Corporation*
- Mission Foods
- NCH Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Neiman Marcus Direct
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Trader Joe's
- Trend Micro
*Fortune 500 Company
Our Vision Statement
An alliance of businesses and organizations in partnership with the community, the Chamber empowers healthy economic growth and enhances the quality of life for greater Irving.
Our Mission Statement
To achieve our vision, the Chamber will:
- Create a favorable business environment for our current and future investors resulting in sustainable economic growth.
- Advance economic growth through collaborative partnerships with organizations at a city, state, national and international level.
- Promote economic growth through attracting new businesses and providing enhanced business visibility for our current investors.
Our Core Values
The Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce is committed to four core values.
- Leadership Excellence
- Build and maintain a positive business environment
- Practice servant leadership
- Accept accountability
- Embrace Diversity
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Create community and regional partnerships
- We are a trusted partner with the Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau, Las Colinas
Association and Dallas County Utility and Reclamation District
- Achieve goal alignment
- Uncompromising Quality
- Maintain our Five-Star Accreditation
- Utilize best practices
- Proactive communications
- Pursuit of increasing investor value
- Adaptability to an ever-changing marketplace
- Professional Integrity
- Good fiscal stewardship
- Ethical decision-making
- Transparency in all matters
- Sustained professional developmentSkills development and programs for small business
The Chamber has taken the lead on dozens of local initiatives that support and promote commercial, small business, hospitality, nonprofit, educational and community enterprises.
In addition, we partner with other state and national business organizations and chambers such as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, Urban Land Institute (ULI), International Economic Development Council, the International Council of Shopping Centers, TexasOne, Team Texas, Texas Association of Business (TAB), North Texas Commission and the DFW Marketing Team to launch other larger-scale initiatives.
Invest in the Chamber
The Irving-Las Colinas 5-Star Chamber is one of the best investments any business can make for the future of the company.
Our pro-business approach begins with a focus on job creation where we have helped to create thousands of new jobs while retaining jobs for everyone else.
Whether your business is a large Fortune 500 corporation or a small startup, the Chamber offers the assistance, contacts, training, and opportunities that will benefit your company.
It's all about growing business...
The Chamber exists to help every investor’s business grow and succeed. The Chamber works with thousands of professionals in North Texas to create and promote an environment for business opportunities that advance growth for our investors and the community. Please join us in that effort and let us know if there is anything the Chamber can do for you or your business.